Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Ebay Store: BlixaMix

I've been MIA again but I've been super busy with my eBay business. For the last three months, my profits have increased sixfold, and so has my workload, so it's become a full-time job for me now. Yesterday I opened an official eBay store because I'm at the point where it's financially viable.

Over the past few months I've fine-tuned my inventory and figured out my customer base. I've learned that these are the brands that sell consistently for me:

Anything from Aritzia, so Wilfred, T Babaton, TNA, Talula, etc.
J Crew
Alexander Wang
Equipment
Club Monaco
Ted Baker
Theory
Maison Martin Margiala
3.1 Phillip Lim
Paige

I also do well selling designer items, like Chanel, Lanvin, Alberta Ferretti, etc. but I don't come across these often. For those who are interested, I currently have an amazing men's Burberry Prorsum trench coat in excellent condition up for auction.

For sale here.




And soon I'll be putting up my Proenza Schouler PS1 large purse!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment