Thursday, June 9, 2016

Thrift Haul: Fashion Edition

I buy a lot of clothes. I can spend $4 on a t-shirt at a thrift store and I can also spend $400 on a 3.1 Phillip Lim skirt.

Love this 3.1 Phillip Lim skirt but it no longer fits. For sale here.

I go through phases when I thrift; sometimes I'm only looking for long sleeve blouses or a perfect pair of white jeans, other times I'm only on the hunt for wool blankets or enamel kitchenware. If I thoroughly went through every section of every thrift store I went to, I'd be a corpse. I only have enough energy to devote my time to one hunt per store, so as not to burn out.

But today I did things a little differently. I gotta make the most of my time now that I don't have a car and am borrowing my boyfriend's dad's truck. I think I spent over two hours at Talize.

Anyway, here's a post dedicated to some clothing I picked up today and over the past few weeks. Ignore the hideously yellow light. I took these at night.

Today:

Nanette Lepore silk camisole, for sale here.

Aritzia Wilfred "Flaubert" silk and cashmere cardigan, for sale here


Theory cotton jersey shirt dress, for sale here.

BCBG "Jacquier" tulle dress, for sale here.


BCBG "Palais" one-shoulder dress, for sale here.


Vintage SOO By Soo Kee Yung silk skirt. I bought this for myself but I didn't try it on in store and when I got home, I noticed a giant discoloration on the front, as if it'd been bleached. 

Topshop Crocus "Skater" brocade dress. Also got this for myself. 

It looks adorable on Anna Kendrick.

Other items purchased recently and unsold favorites from the past:

BCBG "Colette" colorblock jersey dress, for sale here.




Banana Republic silk ikat print skirt, for sale here.


Joie crepe colorblock blouse. Was for sale. I'll probably relist it in the fall.



Marc by Marc Jacobs silk leopard print dress, for sale here.


Aritzia Babaton "Galen" camisole. Kept this for myself.

Aritzia Wilfred "Minou" silk camisole (also got it in orange), for sale here.

Vintage Escada silk velvet skirt, for sale here. LOVE this skirt, it's so soft and luxurious feeling but it's way too many sizes too small for me, such a shame.

Vintage Oscar de la Renta silk scarf, for sale here. I got this scarf ages ago but I adore the print, it's like a zig zag stripe on acid.

Happy shopping!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment