Friday, June 10, 2016

Thrift Haul: More Fashion!

Had another good clothing day. For instance, I found this amazing piece!

MCQ By Alexander McQueen embroidered cotton beetle dress, for sale here.


I tried it on in the store and it fit perfectly. I do love it but I'm also broke and need the money more.

Club Monaco one shoulder blouse. Now this guy I'm keeping. I remember when it was in stores and I really wanted it, but I couldn't justify $50 on another bow-adorned item that I'd never wear. This, however, was FREE, because the cashier missed it. 

Pretty sure it's the top version of this dress.


Milly chain jersey dress, for sale here.

Club Monaco wool sheath dress, for sale here.

Damn, I really like that MCQ dress. If I don't sell it I might have to find an excuse to wear it at least once.

-J


No comments:

Post a Comment