Thursday, April 14, 2016

Thrift Haul: Catch-Up

Do you ever notice that once you get a little behind on doing something one day, it snowballs, and then a week later, you're incredibly behind?

I mean, I don't have a schedule to meet or anything but I've missed a couple Thrift Haul posts and shit's been piling up in my office. I also solved the mystery of the missing pitcher. It showed up on my sales report today with a vendor's discount so I'm guessing another vendor in the mall saw it and then hid it so they could buy it today. Makes no difference to me, as long as it was bought.

Kind of ironic that these are up in my work space. Anyway, I hope to get rid of these soon because they just remind me of a child's bedroom and you know, I hate kids. They're made of fabric, have padding, and grosgrain trim. For sale here, $30.

Vintage Durwood John Walter and Sons wood sconces that I picked up at an estate sale. I showed up early and the best items were already sold. Made in Canada. For sale here, $25.

Sam Edelman black suede "Petty" ankle boot. Size 5. For sale on Ebay here, $49, or on Kijiji, here, $40

I liked these a lot but they were a tad too small for me.

 I also loved these but they were way too big. Can't remember the designer either, but they reminded me of Roger Vivier. 

Two carboys, the one on the right is made in Mexico. The left one is for sale here, $12.

And while I'm here, some things I've newly listed. 

Metal tree jewelry holder. Bracelets not included. For sale here, $15 each.

PC bamboo tray. For sale here, $5

You can see the tray in action, although the contrast is awful.

Vibrant orange enamel-coated cast iron cooking pot made in Poland. For sale here, $35


Jacksons of Piccadilly tea tins, for sale on eBay here, $45

Set of 6 Federal Atomic Amoeba sherry glasses. For sale on eBay here, $55

Vintage Lyle & Scott 100% lambswool tartan scarf. For sale on eBay here, $25

Vintage Ayers 100% wool blanket. For sale on eBay here, $40.

As always, I'm willing to ship.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment